Affiliated CompaniesTriNet HR III, Inc. (d/b/a f/k/a TriNet HR Corporation)
TriNet HR III-B, Inc. (d/b/a f/k/a TriNet HR II, Inc.)
TriNet HR XI, Inc. (d/b/a f/k/a TNET HR4, Inc.)
TriNet HR III-A, Inc. (d/b/a f/k/a TriNet HR V, Inc. )
TriNet HR IV, LLC (d/b/a f/k/a Ambrose Employer Group, LLC)
TriNet HR I, Inc. (d/b/a f/k/a Accord Human Resources, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 2, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of Florida II, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 8, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of Georgia, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 10, Inc. (d/b/a Accord)
Accord Human Resources 11, Inc. (d/b/a Accord Human Resources of California, Inc. )
Accord Human Resources 12, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of Florida, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 13, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of New York II, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 14, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of New York, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 15, Inc. (d/b/a Accord Human Resources of California II, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 16, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of Texas, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 17, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of Colorado, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 18, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Human Resources of New York III, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 19, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: Accord Personnel Services, Inc.)
Accord Human Resources 20, Inc. (d/b/a AKA: CEO, Inc.)
The Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC) is an independent, non-profit accreditation and financial assurance entity that has served the PEO industry since 1995. ESAC accreditation provides assurance of a PEO's reliability and ongoing compliance with important financial, operational and ethical industry standards and government regulations.
Additionally, similar to the FDIC for banks, ESAC accreditation provides PEO clients and their employees (as well as taxing authorities and insurers) with financial assurance backed by millions of dollars of surety bonds to cover important PEO employer fiduciary responsibilities.
Verifying a PEO's ongoing reliability is as simple as clicking the ESAC "click to verify" logo on the PEO's website or asking for a copy of its current accreditation certificate. ESAC accreditation represents the "gold standard" for reliability in the PEO industry!
Why Accreditation is Important
- Proven Reliability - ESAC accreditation is the only practical way to be sure on an ongoing basis that a PEO is financially reliable, is in compliance with regulatory requirements and is meeting important industry operational, financial and ethical standards. ESAC accreditation is the gold standard for reliability in the PEO industry!
- Financial Assurance - Similar to the FDIC for banks, ESAC accreditation provides millions of dollars of bonding to back key employer responsibilities of accredited PEOs. This assurance provides protection for PEO clients, worksite employees, insurers and taxing authorities.
- Peace of Mind - Making ESAC accreditation a primary criteria in your PEO selection saves significant time and resources in your due diligence process. And ESAC's verification of each accredited PEO's ongoing reliability and adherence to important financial, ethical and operational industry standards provides peace of mind knowing that your service provider has achieved and is in compliance with the PEO industry's gold standard!
- ESAC has been accrediting PEOs since 1995 without a single financial default by an accredited firm.
- Accredited PEOs serve clients representing over half of the total PEO industry service volume. PEO clients value the peace of mind and assurances obtained by doing business with a PEO that has achieved the industry gold standard!
- ESAC's Board of Directors includes distinguished independent directors (including several CPAs and attorneys) representing over 100 years of combined regulatory compliance experience.
- ESAC is licensed or approved as an employer services assurance organization by 18 states with several other states considering approval at this time.
- ESAC's financial, operational and ethical standards are continually reviewed and updated to maintain the program's ability to verify the reliability of accredited PEOs and provide independently verifiable evidence of that reliability to clients, worksite employers, insurers and regulators.